The adventure has just begun!
What is WOWPT?
WoWPT is a fully Progressive World of Warcraft private server!
What is a progressive server?
A progressive server emulates the official World of Warcraft timeline, by releasing content time to time. We start in vanilla and end in WOTLK patch 3.3.5a. For those that remember playing in the retail game is basically a simulation of content opening gradually.
Few or almost no other server has a system like ours. Our server is unique. We are very proud of this as we remember the old days of the good World Of Warcraft. All this changes bring back the competitiveness that we used to see on retail and on old private servers.
- We have a progression framework that adapts the server conditions depending on the patch.
- Patches are scheduled and change automatically (scroll down bellow).
- Arena Seasons emulating blizzard ones with season rewards (we have a costum one in vanilla).
- Talents locked depending on expansion. (eg: in vanilla, the last two lines of talents are locked)
- World achievements for guilds that reach realm first boss killings.
- Jewelcrafting will be available in TBC and Inscription in WOTLK.
- Blood elfs and Draeneis are available since start.
- Main cities have NPCS with HP/Damage adapted to every expansion change.
- Locked zones/creatures/maps depending on patch/expansion.
- Dungeon finder is available in all expansions.
- Patches have a duration between 15 and 40 days after the last one
What can you expect from the server?
- Free private server (totally).
- Medium rates.
- Daily Events.
- Progression since Vanilla to WOTLK.
- Active population and organized guilds.
- Focused both on PVP and PVE.
- NO Pay-to-win! (this means, we don't sell gear from donations)
- Issue support.
- Dedicated Dev and GM team. ( we accept cookies! :) )
- Daily fixes based on bug reports.
- And much more...
What are you waiting for? Join us!
Write a Review
You can post a review for this server by logging into your Facebook account with the link button provided below.
- Provide useful, constructive feedback.
- Talk about a range of elements, including community and staff.
- Be detailed, specific and honest.
- Leave out links and personal information.
- Keep it civil and friendly.
- Poorly written reviews will be removed.