· Like most MMORPGs, players have to create a character among seven different classes and to set their foot on the MU Continent. In order to gain experience and thus to level up, a players needs to fight monsters (mobs). MU is populated by a large variety of monsters, from simple ones like goblins and golems, to frightening ones such as the Gorgon, Kundun or Selupan. Each monster-type is unique, has different spawn points, and drops different items.
· At the start of the game the players can choose between three different character classes - Dark Wizard, Dark Knight or Elf (the last two are playable only through a purchase from the in-game shop). After levels 220, 250, players can respectively unlock a Magic Gladiator and Dark Lord. Summoner and Rage Fighter can be unlocked through X Shop. Each class has its specific powers and items, making no class truly "better" than the other, and they are typically used to their fullest extent when grouped together. As characters level up and complete quests, they can transform themselves into stronger classes. Each progressive class change grants, gain access to new spells, skills, weapons and wings as well as an associated change in appearance.
Outlaws And Heroes
· Outside of a duel, PvP fighting is possible but discouraged. When one player attacks another, a self-defense system is activated, in which the attacked player may kill the aggressor within a time limit. Self-defense is also activated when a player attacks an Elf's summoned creature. If one player kills another without Self-defense active, they become an Outlaw, more commonly known in-game as "Player Killer" or PK. Outlaws have disadvantages during game play, depending on his Outlaw level.
· To clear the Outlaw status, the character must wait a significant amount of time without killing other players. The waiting can be shortened by killing large number of monsters, which is generally done in one of the servers that does not permit PvP attacks, to avoid being attacked by another person (NON-PVP). The amount of time reduced from the outlaw penalty is equal to the monster's level in seconds, and depending on the number of monsters killed, the penalty time may be dramatically decreased.
· There are many maps in this game. The beginning maps are Noria, where elves begin, Elveland, where summoners begin, and Lorencia, where all other classes begin. Successive maps hold stronger enemies and greater rewards, with level restrictions on each map to prevent weaker players from accessing the more difficult maps.
Spells And Skills
· Like most RPG games, characters in MU can use many different kinds of magic and special abilities. Each character has its own set of spells and some weapons may be enchanted in order to provide the character with a specific spell. Casting a spell costs MP (mana, or magic point) and sometimes AG or stamina.
· Mu Online has a built-in chat system that allows all visible players to easily communicate via text. Users can add custom players to their Friends List in-order to make it easy to keep in contact with one-another. The chat system also features a whisper function; which allows you to specify a particular player for private messaging. The communication over Mu Online is a smooth and user-friendly system, understandable by all age groups.
· Season 9 with Experience rates from 50x to 100x. Drop rates are 40. Max Stats: 65000, Points Per Level: 5/7/7, Reset Reward: 30 Coin + 50 WebZen Credits, Grand Reset System Enabled: 100 Resets, Grand Reset Reward: 50.000 WebZen Credits.
· Acheron Guardian, Arca Battle, Blood Castle, Battle Soccer, Chaos Castle, Chaos Castle Survival of the Fittest, Castle Siege, Crywolf, Cherry Blossom, Devil Square, Doppelganger, Golden invasion, Imperial Guardian, Kalima, Kanturu, Loren Deep, MU Roomy, Pandora Mining, Raklion, The Snake Begins, Swamp Of Calmness, White Wizard invasion and X-Mas attack.
· Castle Siege every week, Card games and mini lotteries, Cash item shop, Chaos card master, Element system, Gens system, Item socket system, Item socket weapons mix, Item lucky system, Item inventory talismans, Item harmony system, Item jewels mix (extended), Matching (Guild & Party), Master skill tree, Moss the gambler, MU Helper, Quest system and other Season 9 features.
· 3D camera (client), Character class configuration, Offline trade (zen / jewels), Included anti-cheat, Item price system for any shop (client / server), Item drop configuration for any monster / location, Item jewels upgrade configuration, Notices rotatation, Support 65000 max. stats (client / server), Support full life / mana / damage values (client / server), Support custom gens locations (client / server), Support unlimited count of npc shops, Support custom event item bags (for monsters / boxes), Support fix of speed bug (skills work with any stats).
· Web Shop, F.O. Items Disabled, max +10, Vote Reward System, VIP System, Web Chaos Machine, Market System, Event Timer and of course Interactive Help.