Toph is notorious for leaving Easter eggs in the game for players to find. There’s a lot of rumors spreading through the community of a Free Market Shop called “Tophs Hidden Gem”. This shop can be seen by players but you’ll have to search for it. It could be in any channel and in any free market number. It changes daily. There are over 100+ easter eggs for players to find.
You can obtain 3x, 2x EXP Rate and Drop Rate from the cash shop for a better chance at rebirth.
* CWKPQ as Expedition-based event.
* Expeditions: Scarga/Horntail/Showa/Zakum/Pinkbean.
* GuildPQ 100% + Guild queue with multi-lobby systems available.
* Brand-new PQs: BossRushPQ, CafePQ.
* Mu Lung Dojo.
* BalrogPQ semi-functional.
* Capt. Latanica remade as an event (parties can now fight the boss).
* Maker skill features properly developed.
* Server is using heurisitics to calculate fee costs for the Maker (errors sums up to 8k mesos, reagent errors stacks up comformant with it's level).
* New skill: Chair Mastery (max lv 1) - Players having this passive skill can gain a significant boost of HP/MP recovery when sitting on a field/map chair.
* Doll house quest functional.
* Quests can now reward properly items when matching a reward item with the player's job.
* Loads of quests have been patched.
* Quest rewards according to jobs works properly.
* Enchanced rewarding system: checks for stacking opportunities on the inventory before checking for new slots.
Player Social Network:
* Guild and Alliance system fully functional.
* Beginners can create and join a "beginner-only" party (characters up to level 10).Cash & Items:
* EXP/DROP/Cosmetic Coupons.
* EXP/DROP coupons now appears as a buff effect when on active time.
* Great deal of cash items functional.
* New scroll: antibanish. For use only in cases where bosses send a player back to town.
* Inventory system properly checks for item slot free space and ownership.
* Storage with "Arrange Items" feature functional.
* Vega's spell.
* Owl of Minerva.
* Pet item ignore.
Monsters, Maps & Reactors:
* Every monsterbook card is now droppable by overworld mobs.
* Added meso drop data for basically every missing overworld mob.
* Monsterbook displays drop data info conformant with the underlying DB (needs custom wz).
* Every skill/mastery book is now droppable by mobs.
* Added Boss HP Bar for dozens of bosses (needs provided custom wz).
* If multiple bosses are on the same area, client will prioritize Boss HP bar of the target of the player.
* Boats, elevator and other travelling mechanics fully working.
* PQs, Taxis and other event-driven situations warps players at random spawnpoints, GMS-like.
* Some reactors (PQ bonus boxes) now sprays items on the map, instead of dropping everything at once.
* Updated Crimsonwood, World Tour and Neo City, enabling quest completion and game progression in these areas.
* Lobby system - Multiple PQ instances on same channel.
* Expedition system - Multiples parties can attempt on a same instance (lobbies and expeds are mutually-exclusive).
* Guild queue system - Guilds can register themselves on a queue for the GPQ.
* EIM Pool system - After the first instance setup, next event instances are loaded beforehand and set on a pooling queue, optimizing future loadouts.
* Adventurer Mount quests functional.
* All Equipment levels up.
* Player level rates.
* Gain fame by quests.
* Inventory auto-gather and auto-sorting feature.
* Enhanced auto-pot system: pet uses as many potions as necessary to reach the desired threshold.
* Enhanced buff system: smartly checks for the best available buff effects to be active on the player.
* Enhanced AP auto-assigner: exactly matches AP with the needed for the player's current level, surplus assigned to the primary attribute.
* Mastery book announcer displays droppers of needed books of a player, by reading underlying DB.
* Custom jail system
* Delete Character
* Autosaver (to prevent data loss)
* Usage of Bcrypt (up-to-date) as the main password hashing algorithm, replacing old SHA's